Stop underestimating your self worth
It is important that you do not under estimate your self worth, as you are what you think you are. Self esteem is all about thoughts and what you think of yourself. Whatever you consider about yourself that’s how you are presented to others. If you think of yourself as a confident person then you will appear confident in front of others. They are able to face life with greater confidence and optimism about the future.
Once you consider your self worth to be the most important, you are more likely to be able to reach your goals and gain experience. You receive Satisfaction and happiness from life. This help you to form lasting relationships that work and are better able to cope with whatever life throws at them. A person who realizes their selfworth is a happy well adjusted person who posses the ability to cope with anything and anyone throughout their life and is capable of doing anything they set their mind on doing.
Problems caused by under estimating your self-worth Many problems can occur in your life simply by under estimating your own self-worth, a lack of self-worth affects your sense of well being, causes problems with your feelings and needs, affects your ability to make good
healthy choices in relationships, work and life in general and cause fears such as abandonment and problems such as people continually striving for perfection but never seeming to reach it. A lack of self worth has been attributed to being indecisive, addictions such as smoking, drinking, drug abuse, compulsive shopping disorder and problems with eating such as bulimia and anorexia.
Realizing your self-worth
Each one of us is capable of realizing our self-worth. We do not have to do anything special in order to gain or deserve self-esteem. The key to realizing your self-worth is getting that little voice inside your head to stop putting you down all the time. It is our own thoughts and feelings that drive us to develop a low self-esteem. This little voice has developed over a long period of time. Casting self-doubt onto ourselves until we genuinely believe that we aren’t worthy or capable. It is our own minds that develop our feelings of low selfesteem, not some outside force.
There are several ways in which you can begin to change your pattern of thought.To also boost your self-esteem that in turn begins the process of realizing your true self-worth,
The basics behind making this correction are:
• Recognize self-critical thoughts and stopping them
• Replace self-thoughts with more positive ones
• Sticking with the habit of correcting your negative thoughts with more positive ones.There are many ways in which you can begin to set the pattern of changed thoughts but perhaps the easiest one is using affirmations.
These are simple positive statements and using these to replace any negative thoughts. Examples of positive affirmations could be:
• This is a new and exciting challenge – this could be used to replace thoughts such this exam is too hard and i wont be able to pass it.
• I am a confident, worthy individual – replace this when you have thoughts such as can I do this or I could never do this.
• I can do anything my heat desires if I put my mind to it – this can be used to replace thoughts such as I’m not sure if I’m capable of completing this task or I don’t know if I can complete what is asked of me.
All of these are simple affirmations that you can use to gradually change the way you think, which in time will change the way you feel about yourself and encourage you to realize your true self-worth.
Follow to read more:https://lonerwolf.com/self-worth/