- Bachelor’s degree in IT or other relevant field.
- Network Security Certifications will be preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience Installation, Configuration and Management of Network administration and security.
- Maintaining LAN, WAN, WLAN operational services of MMBL
- Hands on experience on Cisco and Juniper network devices (Routers, Firewall, Switches etc.)
- Solve existing security issues related to network infrastructure (Design, OS upgrades etc.)
- Testing network infrastructure for vulnerabilities and applying remediation’s
- Maintaining virtual private networks
- Reporting security analysis and findings
- Instillation of new software and hardware on network infrastructure
- Analyzing and implementing new security protocols and technologies
- Modifying regulatory systems within MMBL network infrastructure
- Maintaining the integrity of hardware and software
- Investigating security breech alerts and apply possible remediation’s
- Create and maintain security policies for network infrastructure
- Manage network level SLAs
- Managing network level routing protocols
- Keeps fully abreast of trends and changing technologies as they relate to IT standards.
- Compliance and implementation of all policies and procedure in true spirit . Also, ensure compliance to IT audit observations and recommendation.
- Regular review and update of all documentation of the domain area.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned by line manager. . Knowledge of NMS SolarWinds NPM,NCM,NetFlow.
- Academic Qualification: Bachelors degree in IT
- Area Of Specialization: Data Communication and Network Security
- Head Office
|Organization Name||Mobilink Microfinance Bank|
|Job Title||Assistant Manager Networks|
|Last Date to Apply||April 24, 2020|
|Education Required||Bachelors degree in IT|
|Experience Required||5 Years|
|Apply Online||Click Here to Apply Online|
|Download Job Ad / Application Form|