Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB), a public sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the ICT and ICT enabled services sector, invites applications from suitable candidates for the following project-based positions on purely fixed pay and project-based contract under the grant for the program entitled ‘Digital Jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’ funded by Multi Donor Trust Fund (MDTF) and administered through the World Bank:-
MDTF (Multi-Donor Trust Fund)
No. of Posts
Degree in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) related field(at least 16years of education)with at least 2 years of relevant post qualification experience.
All Over KPK
Deadline to Apply Online
Friday, May 15, 2020 – 23:45
How to Apply
- Interested individuals may visit www.kpitb.gov.pk/careers for further details and apply online.
- Candidates must completely fill the online application form and upload prerequisite documents.
- The last date for submission of applications is 18th May 2020.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentarily proved. Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
- Candidates must upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If current work experience is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete/ unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
- KPITB provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender or disability.
Job Overview & Link to Apply for Job
|Organization Name||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB)|
|Job Title||Assistant System Engineer, BPS 16|
|Last Date to Apply||May 18, 2020|
|Experience Required||02 Years|
|Apply Online||Click Here to Apply Online|
|Download Job Ad / Application Form||Click Here to Download Job Ad / Application Form|