Ignite is incorporated with securities and exchange Commission of Pakistan, under section 42 of then applicable Companies Ordinance, by the ministry of IT & Telecom, Government of Pakistan. We have following career opportunities of Ignite National Technology Fund Jobs 2022 available at present:
- Manager Project Evaluation
- Assistant manager
Job Advertisement of Ignite National Technology Jobs
Last date to apply
How to apply
Apply online through njp.gov.pk
Manager Project Evaluation
- The ideal candidate should have good understanding and experience in real time software and hardware development across the full software/hardware lifecycle from requirements analysis through hardware/software integration to system acceptance;
- In depth experience of RF/ hardware/software integration.
- Knowledge of software and hardware quality assurance practices will be a plus;
- Telecoms technologies knowledge of GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, WiMAX, Fiber Optics, Telecom Networks, Network Security, NGN, VoIP, IPTV, Mobile TV, FTTH, HSPA, IMS, 3G and 4G will be required as well.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.MS degree (18 years of education) in ICT related disciplines; however, a person with higher qualifications will be given preference;
- 7 to 10 years work experience of Research and Development in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ideally in a product development environment) and should have understanding of Project Management.
Assistant Manager Seed
- Managing the pre-launch activities of the program such as dissemination events, roadshows, preparation of Call for proposals, Grading criteria, brochures, Proposal templates etc.
- Formation of the thematic review panels based on the applied projects
- Managing the review process of the applications and coordinating with the review panels at different stages of the reviews and arranging review panel meetings. BS degree (16 years) preferably in ICT related discipline. Higher qualifications will be preferred.
- Should have at least 3-5 years of work experience in Research and Development in the field of Information and Communication Technologies.
- Be familiar with the emerging trends in technology development.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to moderate and conduct dissemination seminars.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to develop CFP documents for the assigned research and innovation program.
- Interpersonal skills to work in a team at program level.
|Organization Name||Ignite National Technology Fund|
|Last Date to Apply||July 30, 2022|
|Education Required||As per job requirements|
|Experience Required||As per job requirements|
|Apply Online||Click Here to Download Job Ad / Application Form|
|Download Job Ad / Application Form||Click Here to Download Job Ad / Application Form|
At JobPortal.pk we are focused towards facilitating the job seekers to stay updated with the latest openings all over the country.
Whether you are a fresh graduate or an experienced professional , this platform is designed to ease your job hunt & keeps you updated with latest openings in industry. We have started this portal with the motivation of developing modern ecosystem for job hunters all over the country where they can have a 360 degree view of what’s happening in Job market. Moving you from a traditional job hunt to a place where you can find every update upon a single click.
Opinion & feedback of our visitors matters to us the most. You can share your feedback & suggestion in the comment section of the website. Good luck!
Download Jobportal Official App From Playstore:
Jobportal.pk keeps you posted with the latest job openings from all over Pakistan.
Our app helps you find:
Search options from Government and Private Sector
Get notified whenever a new job is posted
View job details, Save job details
Download application form
View official advertisement
Download our app or visit jobportal.pk