- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable Institution, however MBA will be preferable.
- Preferably have at least 0-1 years’ experience in related field
- Implement the approved sales/service plans to achieve growth objectives of bank by agreeing micro level sales/service delivery plans with BM/RM.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with customers as per defined SOP of the bank.
- Achievement of Targets/Objectives of sales in assigned areas with best ethics and moral practices by following SOPs
- Ensure target achievement through genuine sale by avoiding family loaning, activist base lending and adjustment lending.
- Make business of company profitable through sales of loans and enhancement of number of customers by following SOPs of the bank.
- Marketing of company products and make strategy in this regards Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluation of position of the industry.
- Evaluation of customer’s profile by adopting of five C’s of credit.
- Dissemination of terms and conditions of the products offered by the customers.
- Ensuring on track performance by conducting physical verification of the prospective clients.
- Ensure proactive collection, perusal timely repayment of loans by communication with clients and ensuring hundred percent collections of loans by following SOPs of the bank
- Extra care must be taken while handling of customers legal documents to avoid any misuse.
- Guide customers to deposit their loan repayments at cash counter only.
- Avoid cash handling of any customers of the bank while performing RO function however in case of collection from field proper strict compliance of collection manual must be ensured.
- Preparation of weekly field activity planner and deviation marking in consultation with LM.
- Ensure Monthly/Quarterly meeting of customers as per defined products program.
- Conduct loan booking in strict compliance with bank’s policies, procedures, ethics, and standards.
- Ensure continuous review of product and services related knowledge and recommend areas of improvement through personal/client feedback.
- Conduct market assessment/research to identify selling possibilities and new markets / areas and review the existing market / areas for final decisions in consultation with line manager.
- Meet internal service standards and ensure no service related complaints are received from customers by following bank fair treatment of customer policy.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationship of the bank with customers
- Report cases with intent of fraud or prospective loss to the bank by internal or external customers in any form to his line Manager/HOD.
- Ensure compliance of bank products SOPs and SBPs rules and regulation to safeguards reputation of the bank to avoid any financial, operational and market loss by adopting internal control standards in true letter and spirit.
- Academic Qualification: Hold a Bachelors degree
- Area Of Specialization: Sales
- Computer Proficiency: MS Office
- Other Details/Skills: Good Presentation Skills
- Kot Adu Branch
- DunyaPur Branch
|Organization Name||Mobilink Microfinance Bank|
|Job Title||Relationship Officer - Asset Sales|
|Last Date to Apply||April 23, 2020|
|Experience Required||1 Year|
|Apply Online||Click Here to Apply Online|
|Download Job Ad / Application Form|