Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB), a public sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the ICT and ICT enabled services sector, invites applications from suitable candidates for the following project based posts on purely fixed pay and contractual basis for a period of one year (extendable) under the ‘Early Age and IT Essentials for Children of Government Schools of Merged Districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’ Project and until June 2020 (likely to be extended) under the ‘Consultancy for Master Planning and Designing of Digital Complex and ST Directorate at Peshawar’ Project:
Early Age Programming
No. of Posts
Degree in Management Sciences or Information Technology or Computer Science or related field (at least 16 years of education). At least 02 years of relevant experience in public or private sector. Preference will be given to the candidates having domicile of newly merged areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
• Assist Project Manager to ensure successful implementation of the project.
• Assist Project Manager in preparing reports and maintain record of the project.
• Coordinate with district trainers and provide administrative support to district trainers.
• Manage LMS and provide back office support.
• Visit E&SE Department and government schools as and when required.
Deadline to Apply Online
Friday, May 15, 2020 – 23:45
How to Apply
- Interested individuals may visit www.kpitb.gov.pk/careers for further details and apply online.
- Candidates must completely fill the online application form and upload prerequisite documents.
- The last date for submission of applications is 18th May 2020.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentarily proved. Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
- Candidates must upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If current work experience is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete/ unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
- KPITB provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender or disability.
Job Overview & Link to Apply for Job
|Organization Name||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB)|
|Job Title||Project Assistant, BPS-16|
|Last Date to Apply||May 15, 2020|
|Experience Required||02 Years|
|Apply Online||Click Here to Apply Online|
|Download Job Ad / Application Form||Click Here to Download Job Ad / Application Form|