At Telenor Pakistan, we give you the opportunity to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. Being rated as the top employer of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in an environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
• Keeping the management up to date on the performance against key deliverables
• Create Digital Reporting Environment with Operational Efficiency for reporting on the go
• Development of dashboards to give routine Business and Distribution KPI’s Visibility.
• Keeping the channel up to date on their performance through War Room and ensuring visibility of their KPIs
• Supporting the Development of Reports based on Business Requirement and New Projects
• Supporting the Development of dashboards for the Circle organization
• Develop performance metrics based on GSM Business and Distribution KPI’s along with Financial Services
• Support Regional team by giving by bringing insights on improvement areas.
• Internal and External Stake Holder Management.
Your Typical day at work
• To ensure effective implementation of reporting, analysis and policies in the context of sales & distribution of Telenor product and services.
• Perform in-depth study and build strong understanding of Key Performance Indicators and make different analysis across different channels.
• Design GSM/I&D/ FS dashboard to reduce manual working in excel
• Weekly/monthly/Yearly /Quarterly performance review of Business and Distribution KPI’s
• Analyze outputs for accuracy and relevance with the management/regional requirements and formulate these into meaningful reports/analysis/Insights
• Special project planning and executions & ensure to provide the visibility/support to the region/planning units.
• Monitoring of Float Management at Franchise & Retail level, Minimum Balance E-Load Retailer & provide operational support to the regional to maintain it according to the business requirement.
• Identifying opportunities with respective different KPIs and add value in existing analysis & identify the key focus area for growth
• Number Crunching, Data duality check, numbers validation, Data archiving.
Education: Preferably MBA/MCS/BBA/BS.
Work experience: 3 – 4 year Telco experience on reporting & analysis
Potential Career Path
This position offers the following career path options besides growth within indirect sales channel:
• Sales & Distribution
• Financial Analysis
Functional Skills / Knowledge Areas
• Data Interpretation & quantitative skills
• Telco Business/Distribution/B2B/B2C model knowledge
• Communication & Presentation Skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong Analytical skills
• Strong in Excel, Words & Power-point
• Process oriented approach towards problem solving
• Should be able to analyze, understand and recommended solution to complex problem
Last Date to Apply
Not mentioned on the job posting, please visit the job page for more information.
Job Overview & Link to Apply for Job
|Organization Name||Telenor Pakistan|
|Job Title||Assistant Manager Reporting & Analysis|
|Last Date to Apply||May 29, 2020|
|Education Required||Preferably MBA/MCS/BBA/BSC|
|Experience Required||3 – 4 year Telco experience on reporting & analysis|
|Apply Online||Click Here to Apply Online|
|Download Job Ad / Application Form||Click Here to Apply with LinkedIn|