Telenor Global Shared Services Pakistan Summer Internship Program 2020 is a six weeks internship program commencing at the end of June 2020. As you become a part of a truly global company, you get more than just real-world work experience. You will make valuable contributions to impactful projects critical to the success of the business while learning forward-looking skills.
You will be mentored, nurtured, and empowered to influence, innovate, and create something inspirational that influences the lives of 46 million people every day while exhibiting our four guiding principles:
- Always Explore – believe that growth comes from learning every day. Be curious and dare to challenge, test, fail fast, and pivot.
- Create Together – believe that diverse teams, find better solutions. Seek different perspectives, share, involve, and help each other succeed.
- Keep Promises – believe that trust is key in all our relationships. Take ownership and pride in delivering with precision and integrity.
- Be Respectful – believe in the unique human ability to understand what matters for people. Meet everyone at eye level, listen, and show that you care.
This is a contractual position.
We have roles open in Islamabad. Relocation services and allowances are not available.
The medium of the program
This is a virtual program. However, you may be asked to make yourself physically available as and when work-from-home lifts.
This is a paid internship opportunity. You will receive a stipend, a mobile credit allowance, and a laptop for the duration of the program.
We are hiring interns in the following divisions:
- IT Center of Excellence
Finance: As a Finance intern you will be expected to process data, transactions, adhere to agreed service-level agreements and execute projects such as standardization of processes.
IT Center of Excellence: As an IT intern, you will work on different domains like cloud computing, O365, and IT quality assurance. You will learn the basic level of operations within this domain.
Your Impactful goals
- Your performance will be based on your value add
- Your learnability/ eagerness to learn new skills
- Your contributions to the project assigned to you
- Your ability to take on responsibilities and successfully execute them
- You will manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Your assistance in preparing information and research materials
- You will shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
- Your support and input in ongoing projects
- You will organize, set, and document project milestones as well as track completion.
- You must have completed a minimum of six semesters of bachelor’s degree OR
- You must have completed a minimum of Two semesters or half of the master’s degree OR
- You have recently completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree OR
- You are at the final stage of your certifications including ACCA, CIMA, etc.
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- You should have It is preferable that you have academic learning within the relevant field
- You should have strong analytical and decision-making skills
- You should have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You are organized and detail-oriented
- You are self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- You are eager to learn new and forward-looking skills
Your Career Path
Our internship program opens a gateway to learning skills that make you relevant today and in the future. Working with industry experts, you get the opportunity to network and learn industry best practices to gain an edge in the market.
Why should you join Telenor Global Shared Services?
At Telenor Global Shared Services Pakistan, we give you the opportunity to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. Being rated as the top employer of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in an environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
About Telenor Global Shared Services Pakistan
Telenor Global Shared Services Pakistan delivers transactional business services in the areas of Finance & Accounting and IT. Together with Telenor GSS Norway and SSC Norway, we deliver efficient business support to Telenor employees to make their work easier.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Global Shared Services makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
Last Date to Apply
Last Date to Apply is 27th May 2020. Any applications past the deadline will not be entertained.