Advisor / Individual Consultant / Expert on Geo-Tech. Engineering – WAPDA Job
Qualification / Experience / Tenure / Package
- PhD in Geo-Tech. Engineering preferably from a foreign university having experience in field/research/academics with a focus on geo-technical risk identification, quantification and management, evaluating/reviewing feasibility studies including site investigations and survey reports.
- Age of the applicant on the date of closure of receipt of applications should not be more than 50 years.
- The appointment will be on contract initially for 01 year extendable on the basis of satisfactory performance and organizational requirement.
- Lump sum Package & Other fringe benefits commensurate with the experience and profile of the individual.
Mandate/Charter of Duties
- To assist the Authority in conducting geo-technical review(s) of ongoing and functional WAPDA Projects for risk identification, quantification and mitigation.
- To assist the Authority in evaluating stability of natural slopes and man-made soil deposits.
- To assist the Authority in assessing risks posed by site conditions; design earthworks and structure foundations of ongoing and functional WAPDA Projects.
- To assist the Authority in monitoring of site conditions, earthwork and foundation construction.
- To assist the Authority/provide technical advice regarding feasibility studies, site investigations and survey reports.
- Any other task assigned by WAPDA.
Instructions & General Conditions
- Application forms can be downloaded from WAPDA Website i.e. www.wapda.gov.pk.
- Serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold / cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- WAPDA is an equal opportunity employen
- Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply
- Applications along with one complete set of documents / testimonials / certificates will be submitted to DG (Recruitment) WAPDA, B-26 WAPDA House, Lahore.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Last date of submission of applications is 07.05.2020.
Job Table & Link to Apply for the Job
|Organization Name||Water & Power Development Authority|
|Job Title||Advisor / Individual Consultant / Expert on Geo-Tech. Engineering|
|Last Date to Apply||May 07, 2020|
|Education Required||PhD in Geo-Tech. Engineering|
|Experience Required||As per the Job Description|
|Apply Online||Click Here to Apply Online|
|Download Job Ad / Application Form||Click Here to Download Job Ad / Application Form|